Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 30th April, 2015
By installing and using the The Application Application ("the Application"),
you hereby agree that ACTIVE DIRECTORY ADVERTISING SDN. BHD (Company No. 1111248-D) ("ADA") may collect, obtain,
store and process your personal data that you provide in this form for the purpose of receiving updates, news, promotional and marketing mails or materials from ADA.
For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Data includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 including all data you had disclosed to ADA in this Form.
You hereby give your consent to ADA to:-
- Store and process your Personal Data; and
- Disclose your Personal Data to the relevant governmental authorities or third parties where required by law or for legal purposes;
- Collect detailed location and route information, for example in the form of GPS signals and other information sent by your mobile device on which the Application is installed and activated
- information about your use of the Application;
- your phone number to verify your account;
- information required when setting up a username you have chosen, such as your name and gender.
Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or out-dated information may impair ADA's ability to provide you with the Application and
to contact you when necessary.
ADA is not a party to any agreement entered into between the users in any circumstances.
The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws,
regulation or any other duty. ADA do not accept any liability for any loss, damage,
cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated,
held or conducted by a user or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties,
including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Application or the use thereof.
ADA shall not be responsible as well for any damages, claims or other liability arising from or related to your use of any third-party website.
You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our position or belief.
All intellectual property rights in and to the Site, the Service and its database,
including copyrights, trademarks, industrial designs, patents and trade secrets – are either the exclusive property of
ADA or its affiliates or are exclusively licensed to ADA. The Software license granted to you in these Terms does not extend to or
include a license to use the maps displayed on the Software or any mark, indicator, logo or notation embedded in the maps that are displayed
on the Application.
ADA will not share your personal information with others,
without your consent, except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in ADA's good-faith discretion:-
- As necessary for the operation of the Application;
or performed any act or omission that ADA reasonably believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations.
ADA may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement agencies and other competent authorities and with
ny third party as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing.
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and ADA or in relation with the Application.
ADA may permit, solicit or contract certain other companies to conduct advertising campaigns on the Application.
However, ADA hereby confirms and disclaims that the advertisements and publishes in the Application are not representations nor
endorsed or warranted by ADA unless stated otherwise. Your reliance representations and warranties on the advertisements
and publishes in the Application shall be at your own risk and ADA and any of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees,
shall not be responsible or liable for any claims, lawsuits, actions, proceedings or investigations (collectively, "Claims") from and against any fees,
costs, sanctions, penalties, damages, losses or expenses including but not limited to attorney's fees and costs (collectively, "Losses") arising out of or
relating to your reliance of the representations or advertisements being published on the Application including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose, features, quality, non-infringement, title, compatibility, performance, security or accuracy of the advertisements and publishes.
employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship in any way and of any kind between the parties hereto. Your use of the Service is
intended for your enjoyment and benefit and the provision of the Service to you (subject to your compliance with these Terms) constitutes the sole
and sufficient consideration that you are entitled to receive for any Content or other contributions you have made to the ADA Service, its contents,
maps and any other data.
ADA do not represent or warrant that the Application will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components,
or that defects will be corrected. ADA may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Application at any time.
ADA reserve the right in ADA’s sole discretion to edit, amend, alter, add or delete any information, content, layout,
quality and/or functions appearing on the Application. ADA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the services provided in the Application (or any part thereof) with or without notice. ADA shall not be liable to you or
to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the services provided in the Application (or any part thereof).
You further agree that you will not:
- Submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights,
including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful legal owner to
post the material and to grant ADA all of the license rights granted herein;
- Submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive,
or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Impersonate another person in any form of your usage of the Services;
- Send, disseminate or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files,
scripts, agents or programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks;
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage ADA or any third party; and
- use, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display or perform, create derivative works of, transmit, sell,
or in any way exploit any of the Submissions posted by others.
The Application may not be used in any way that is not expressly permitted by these Terms.